Lamborghini Aventador




The Lamborghini Aventador is a mid-engined games auto delivered by the Italian maker Automobili Lamborghini. Dispatched on 28 February 2011 at the Geneva Motor Show, five months after its starting divulging in Sant'Agata Bolognese, the vehicle, inside codenamed LB834, was intended to supplant the ten-year-old MurciƩlago as the new leader model. Not long after the Aventador revealing, Lamborghini declared that it had officially sold more than 12 of the creation vehicles, with conveyances beginning in the second a large portion of 2011.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My Name is Muhammad Noman and I am a Student and Part time blogger. I spend my whole time in study and blogging. Blogging and Internet surfing are My keen Interests.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment